The Arts & Crafts Guild
Santa's Master Crafty Elves could build a replica of the Santa Workshop with a glue stick and toothpicks by hand in about 20 minutes, but they have had hundreds of years of practice. As an Elf Apprentice you will learn how to create wonderful things with your own two magical hands!
We are sharing some awesome Elf Apprenticeship craft teachers to inspire and teach you to be a Crafty Elf. Our Elf Certified Workshop will be sharing more craft ideas through out the year!
Stocking the Workshop
You could spend a lot of money stocking the elf apprentice craft workshop, but there are so many crafts that can be made with recycled material that you can find around your house. There are however a few thing that will help make your workshop more fun and productive.
- Scissors, rulers, paint brushes, glue gun, hole punch, wire clipers
- Crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolors, acrylic paint, tempera paint
- White glue, glue stick, mod podge, wood glue
- Apron, old sheet, news paper to keep things clean
- Craft/popsicle sticks, yarn, scrap fabric, floral wire, construction paper, card stock
- Glitter, cotton balls, craft foam, clay, felt
Victorian Christmas Crafts by the elfmazing Ruth Goodman and the BBC Two program Victorian Farm Christmas
Fun Christmas Crackers